July 29, 2011
The Fall 2011 Community Services Activity and Program Guide will be available for viewing on The City’s website at 8 a.m. on Monday, August 8, and will be delivered with flyers to homes in Red Deer and Red Deer County on Thursday, August 11. Copies may also be picked up on and after August 11 at City Hall, Collicutt Centre, Culture Services Centre, G.H. Dawe Community Centre and the Recreation Centre.
Registration for all City programs in the guide begins at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, August 16. Registration may be done in any of three ways:
- Online at the newly redesigned looknbook page: www.reddeer.ca/looknbook.
- Through The City’s 24 hour touchtone telephone registration system at 403-309-8555.
- In person at Collicutt Centre, G.H. Dawe Community Centre or Recreation Centre.
Customers wishing to register for programs using looknbook or the telephone registration system require the following information:
- Individual client number
- Family PIN
- Program codes (found in the Activity Guide and on looknbook)
- Visa or MasterCard number and expiry date
Regular users will see a fresh new look when they log on to looknbook. The process for registering for programs won’t change, but users will note some cosmetic updates, and convenient new features including:
- Users can now choose to change their login information from a family barcode to an email address.
- Users can now change their Family PIN from the assigned number to a four to eight digit numerical password of their choice.
- Users can now request program receipts by email, for the current session, instead of having to print them out during the transaction.
First time telephone registration and looknbook users are encouraged to set up their client and family PINs before August 11, to ensure they have all the necessary information before registration begins. Step-by-step instructions as well as a new features guide are available at www.reddeer.ca/looknbook. In order to register quickly and efficiently on August 16, users are encouraged to review the new looknbook site before registration day. For more assistance, please call 403-309-8411 during business hours.
For more information, please contact:
Recreation, Parks & Culture
The City of Red Deer