Support for Community Heritage Organizations
Community heritage groups can seek support from the Heritage Community Development staff in the following areas:
- The development of sustainable programs for members and residents of Red Deer.
- Consultation on potential funding sources, grant application review and municipal letters of support.
- Board development training and workshops for board members.
- Access to the Culture Services Resource Library that contains books on event planning, financial management, programming, board operations and many other topics relevant to not-for-profit groups.
- Special event planning.
- Marketing and sponsorship development.
- Initiating collaborative efforts with other community partners.
To receive support in any of these areas, please contact the Heritage Community Development Coordinator at 403-309-6270 or email email@example.com.