Timberlands North has unique features, new housing types and enhanced community amenities. Check out the Timberlands North Brochure (pdf) for more detailed information on why Timberlands North is the right community for you.
- Phase A includes 98 lots: 23 Single Detached (R1) lots and 75 Single Detached - Carriage House (R1C) lots. Please note, the Carriage House Lots are optional, find out more here.
- See Timberlands North Phase A Lot Availability (pdf) for full details.
- Phase B includes 108 lots: 55 Single Detached (R1) lots and 53 Single Detached Wide Shallow (R1WS) lots.
- See Timberlands North Lot Availability Phase B (pdf) for full details.
Ready to Buy?
View the Timberlands North Information Package (pdf) for more information on:
- Neighbourhood Design information
- Subdivision Phasing
- Additional Information on Housing Types: Carriage Homes, Wide-Shallow
- Lot Purchasing Process
- How to Meet Architectural Controls and Grading Certificates
To learn more about site coverage, frontages and parking requirements of Timberlands North lots, visit Land Use Bylaw: Part 4 - Residential Districts and Regulations.
Timberlands North - Purchaser Information
Builders will be required to adhere to the Grading Slip, which is provided by the Architectural Control Review Agent - IBI Group. Prior to pouring footings, the builder must have their Top of Footing Grades verified by one of the following:
- Land Surveyor Practitioner (as that term is used in the Land Surveyors Act R.S.A. 2000 c. L-3).
- Professional Engineer (as that term is used in the Engineering Geological and Geophysical Professionals Act R.S.A. 200 c E-11).
- Registered Architect (as that term is used in the Architects Act R.S.A 200 c. A-44).
A Timberlands North Top of Footing Certificate (pdf) must be completed by one of the above professionals and submitted by the builder to the Licensing & Inspections department before a building permit can be issued.
The enhanced architectural controls are designed to reflect a unique image and design character, with a focus on walkable streets, diverse housing types and pleasing integration of commercial, residential and green spaces. The architectural controls established for Timberlands North will maintain the integrity of the development and ensure that each home adds value to the community.
The City of Red Deer has contracted IBI Group to review and approve all architectural components. All information is to be submitted via their website: www.archcontrol.com. The booklet above provides information on how to properly submit.
These sample agreements have been provided to allow for interested parties to review. Please note they are not official.