2018 Capital Budget
An $81.05 million budget will be considered by Council for 2018 with The City focusing on the new financial reality. City Council will also consider the 2019-2027 Capital Plan valued at $1.33 billion. On November 29 and 30, Council will deliberate the recommended projects in the 2018 capital budget and multi-year projects with start dates in 2018. Council will also deliberate the 2019-2027 capital plan in principle.
Residents can also give their feedback on the capital budget prior to it being presented to Council
City Council is encouraging residents to review the proposed capital budget and give their feedback. Feedback will be accepted from November 9 until November 24 at 4:30 p.m. Feedback received will go into the Council agenda package for the November 29 meeting.
To submit feedback, residents can either email email@example.com or provide in writing at the following locations:
- Red Deer Public Library – Downtown Branch – 4818 49 Street
- Red Deer Public Library – GH Dawe Branch – 56 Holt Street
- Red Deer Public Library – Timberlands Branch – 300 Timothy Drive
- Red Deer City Hall (front reception) – 4914 48 Avenue
- Collicutt Centre (front reception) – 3031 30 Avenue
- Recreation Centre (front reception) – 4501 47A Avenue
You can review the highlighted projects listed on the right, and an overview document can be viewed below.