Fine & Performing Arts
- Nominees must have gained national or international acceptance or recognition of outstanding specific achievement and/or a series of accomplishments over time in one or more of the arts.
- Nominees may hold amateur or professional status.
- Nominees may be considered for an award in the year immediately following the year in which the specific achievement occurred or in recognition of a series of accomplishments over time.
- Nominees are only eligible to receive a Mayor’s Recognition Award in this category once for the same fine or performing art.
- "Arts", for the purpose of this award, includes literary, visual, performing, film, video and architectural arts.
Refer to the Mayor's Recognition Awards for more information, including past recipients and the nomination process..