Over the next month, crews are working on the following:
- Installing curved cladding to the north west side of building, and then the south east side to complete building walls
- Installing roofing membrane on upper sloped roof and over front canopy
- Repairing drywall on walls/ceilings in the adjacent Pidherney Centre
- Installing railings for the seating bowl area
- Constructing upper bowl perimeter bulkheads
- Continuing work on masonry, ducting and sprinkler installation
- Priming and painting of interior walls, bulkheads, and steel beams
The Red Deer Public Market opens for the season on May 20 and runs until the Thanksgiving long weekend. Due to construction of the Servus Arena, the market is being held in the Memorial Centre parking lot (4214 48 Street). More information at www.reddeermarket.com.
If you have any questions about the Servus Arena Project, please contact email@example.com.