July 14, 2015 2:05 PM
Happening July 14-21, 2015
- Preparing the road base from 42A Avenue to 43 Avenue
- Upgrading the underground water and sanitary sewer lines.
- Applying gravel to road base.
- Removing sidewalks.
- Trimming hedges may be required.
- Paving starting on Tuesday, July 21.
Road closures and detours
- 55 Street from 48 Avenue to 42 Avenue is completely closed until September.
- The 45 Avenue and 55 Street intersection is open for north/south traffic and access for the month of July.
- The 42A Avenue and 55 Street intersection will open for the month of August for north/south traffic and the 45 Avenue intersection will close.
- Route 5 is being re-routed and there is a temporary bus (Route 33) running to Lindsay Thurber Comprehensive High School until July 31.
- Stops for Route 54 on 55 Street between 47 Avenue and 44 Avenue are temporarily relocated.
- For more information about these transit changes, please visit the transit disruptions page.
Information about this project is available at www.reddeer.ca/construction. Any questions about this project can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.