June 12, 2015 3:04 PM
Work on year two of 55 Street Improvement Project gets underway this weekend.
Happening this week
June 13 - June 19, 2015
- Paving on Gaetz Avenue north from 54 Street to 55 Street.
- Paving on 55 Street from 49 Avenue to 50 Avenue.
- Paving on 55 Street from 49 Avenue to 48 Avenue.
- Westbound lane closures on 55 Street from 48 Avenue to 46 Avenue.
- All construction activities are weather dependent.
49 Avenue (Gaetz Avenue north)
- Single lane traffic from 54 Street to 55 Street for paving on Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14 (weather dependent).
- 55 Street from 49 Avenue to 48 Avenue is closed on Saturday, June 13 from 6am-5pm for paving.
- 55 Street from 49 Avenue to 50 Avenue is closed on Sunday, June 14 from 6am-5pm for paving.
- 55 Street is down to single lane traffic from 48 Avenue to 46 Avenue beginning 7am Saturday, June 13 for the excavation preparation of underground sanitary sewer and water lines. The sidewalk adjacent to the westbound sidewalk will close.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.