Happening July 11-24, 2015
- Ongoing dust control and maintenance on detour route
- Removing top soil from east leg of the roundabout
- Relocating utilities, including Atco Pipelines
- Adding gravel base on the north, west and south leg of the roundabout
- Curb and gutter work on the north leg of the roundabout
- Sanitary, Water and Storm sewer installation around the roundabout
- Range Road 272 is closed for 1.5km north of Township Road 384
- Township Road 384 from Range Road 272 to 271 is closed
- To access the area around the River Bend Golf and Recreation Area, travel east on Highway 11 and north on Range Road 271. Detour signs are in place to direct motorists.
- Please note the detour is a dirt road and conditions are being monitored daily and is intended to be driven at 50 km/h. Vehicles driving faster than this contribute to deterioration of the roadway. Crews are focused on maintaining visibility and keeping the dust down.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this project, visit our 67 Street / 30 Avenue Expansion Project page.