Happening July 24-August 6, 2015
- Ongoing dust control and maintenance on the detour route
- Stripping topsoil from the east leg of the roundabout
- Grading 67 Street, east of the roundabout
- Relocating utility lines as needed
- Installing trenches for shallow utilities
- Constructing sub-base on the west, south and east legs of the roundabout
- Gravel work on the west and south leg
- Curb and gutter work on the north and west leg
- Installing storm sewer east of the roundabout
- Installing sanitary, water and storm sewer around the roundabout
- Range Road 272 is closed for 1.5km north of Township Road 384
- Township Road 384 from Range Road 272 to 271 is closed
To access the area around the River Bend Golf and Recreation Area, travel east on Highway 11 and north on Range Road 271. Detour signs are in place to direct motorists.
Please note the detour is a dirt road and conditions are being monitored daily. The speed limit is being enforced at 50 km/h, as vehicles driving faster than this contribute to deterioration of the roadway.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this project, visit our 67 Street / 30 Avenue Expansion Project page.