Happening next two weeks (October 2 to October 15, 2015)
- Ongoing dust control and maintenance on the detour route
- Relocating utilities as needed
- Constructing curbs and gutters on the east leg of the roundabout
- Applying topsoil
- Shaping gravel on entire project
- Paving the roundabout and the north, east, west and south legs
- Range Road 272 is closed for 1.5 km north of Township Road 384
- Township Road 384 from Range Road 272 to 271 is closed
To access the area around the River Bend Golf and Recreation Area, travel east on Highway 11, north on Range Road 271 and west on Township Road 390. Detour signs are in place to direct motorists.
Please note the detour is an all season gravel road and conditions are being monitored daily. The speed limit is being enforced at 50 km/h, as vehicles driving faster than this contribute to deterioration of the roadway.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this project, visit the 67 Street/30 Avenue Expansion Project page.