September 9, 2016 10:52 AM
Happening September 9-20, 2016:
- Relocating utilities as needed.
- Landscaping in the centre of the roundabout, including concrete staining, rock placement and tree planting.
- Connecting Carrington Drive to the new 30 Avenue extension and roundabout. Crews are constructing curbs and gutters, line painting and installing traffic lights.
- Ongoing path construction.
Detours and Road Closures:
- Carrington Drive at 30 Avenue remains closed until late-September 2016. Access into Clearview Ridge and Clearview Market is from Carleton Avenue, and Carrington Drive at 67 Street. All businesses are open during construction.
- Walking paths around the former 67 Street and 30 Avenue curve is closed. Pedestrian detour signs are in place.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call 403-342-8158, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.