August 25, 2016 1:19 PM
Happening the next two weeks:
- Relocating utilities as needed.
- Landscaping in the centre of the roundabout.
- Connecting Carrington Drive to the new 30 Avenue extension and roundabout. Crews will be installing new manholes, constructing road sub-base, curbs and gutters and installing shallow utilities.
- Ongoing path construction.
Detours and Road Closures:
- Carrington Drive at 30 Avenue remains closed until mid-September 2016. Access into Clearview Ridge and Clearview Market is from Carleton Avenue, and Carrington Drive at 67 Street. All businesses are open during construction. Access to Father Henri Voisin School for buses and parents is from either Crossley Street, Carleton Avenue, or Carrington Drive at 67 Street.
- Walking paths around the former 67 Street and 30 Avenue curve is closed. Pedestrian detour signs are in place.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call 403-342-8158, or email email@example.com.