During this time, crews are working on:
- Relocating utilities as needed.
- Connecting Carrington Drive to the new 30 Avenue extension and roundabout. Crews will be constructing new road sub-base, paving, painting lines and installing signs.
- Landscaping in the roundabout, which may cause occasional single lane closures in the roundabout.
- Completing final topsoil placement and seeding.
- Ongoing path construction.
Detours and Road Closures:
Carrington Drive at 30 Avenue remains closed until September 2016. The temporary right in access from southbound 30 Avenue is expected to close on August 19 (weather dependent). Access into Clearview Ridge and Clearview Market is from Carleton Avenue, and Carrington Drive at 67 Street. All businesses are open during construction.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call 403-342-8158, or email email@example.com.