Roundabout and Range Road 272 (30 Avenue north of the roundabout)
- Starting on Friday, May 27, 2016, the roundabout and Range Road 272 (30 Avenue north of the roundabout) will close while crews add the final layer of asphalt to the new roadways and complete the permanent lane markings.
- Vehicles will need detour using Highway 11, Range Road 271 and Township Road 390. Directional signage from 30 Avenue and Highway 11 (55 Street) will be posted.
- We are doing our best to complete this work as quickly as possible and we understand that detour routes, such as this one, are a pain. This detour is expected to last until early July (weather dependent).
Carleton Avenue at 67 Street
- Crews are continuing to connect the 67 Street extension with Carleton Avenue. Curb and gutter work is continuing.
- In early to mid-June, traffic on 67 Street will switch from the eastbound lanes to the westbound lanes, with traffic being directed through the roundabout. Those travelling southbound to 30 Avenue will use the temporary access road.
- This closure at Carleton Avenue will continue until July 2016. Access into Clearview Ridge and Clearview Market is from Carrington Drive. All businesses are open during construction.
67 Street, east of the roundabout
- The road base is under construction with paving and lane marking work underway.
- This stretch of roadway to Threfall Gate is closed May 27 (weather dependent).
- As of May 27, access to Timberlands and the school site will be provided only from the east via Township Road 384 and Range Road 271. 67 Street from 30 Avenue to west of Threfall Gate from May 27 to early July 2016.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call 403-342-8158, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.