June 10, 2015 2:56 PM
Happening this week
- Continue seeding and planting of shrubs on perimeter of Taylor Drive.
- Survey along 53 Avenue and within private property, from the 54 Avenue Access Road to 55 Street.
- All construction activities are weather dependent.
Taylor Drive Enhanced Landscaping
- Planting shrubs and laying down sod.
- Adding mulch to plant beds beside pathways along Taylor Drive.
- Seeding on outside of pathways along Taylor Drive from 45 Street to the bridge.
- Tree/shrub planting and seeding ongoing until July 31, 2015.
- Surveying of the existing features and accesses along 53 Avenue will occur between the 54 Avenue Access Road and 55 Street.
Road closures & Detours
- Taylor Drive and Ross Street intersection is fully opened to traffic in all directions, although single lane closures may still be required to complete landscaping work.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.