June 4, 2015 2:46 PM
Happening this week
- Seeding and planting shrubs on perimeter of Taylor Drive.
- All construction activities are weather dependent.
Taylor Drive Enhanced Landscaping
- Planting shrubs in plant beds beside pathways on Taylor Drive between 45 Street and the bridge.
- Adding mulch to plant beds beside pathways along Taylor Drive.
- Seeding on outside of pathways along Taylor Drive from the bridge to 45 Street.
- Tree/shrub planting and seeding ongoing until July 31, 2015.
Road closures & Detours
- Taylor Drive and Ross Street intersection is fully opened to traffic in all directions, although single lane closures may still be required to complete landscaping work.
Who do I contact for more information?
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.