September 11, 2015 3:53 PM
Happening the next two weeks (September 12 to September 26, 2015)
- Installing deep underground utilities on 54 Avenue between Alexander Way and 45 Street and on 47 Street, west of 54 Avenue.
- Installing shallow utilities on 54 Avenue and 47 Street, where the deep underground utilities are complete.
- Applying gravel on 54 Avenue and 47 Street.
- Milling on Taylor Drive northbound may occur the week of September 21, 2015 (weather dependent).
- All construction activities are dependent on weather.
Alexander Way Construction
- Removing concrete and applying gravel in median on Taylor Drive.
- Installing water, sanitary sewer and storm sewer mains on 54 Avenue, north of Carstar to Alexander Way and on 47 Street, west of 54 Avenue.
Taylor Drive Construction
- Landscaping and replacing concrete curbs on the 54 Avenue Service Road.
Road closures & Detours
- Taylor Drive is open to traffic in both directions.
- Carnival Cinema Access is via Taylor Drive southbound.
- 54 Avenue is closed north of Carstar.
- 47 Street/Alexander Way closed, east of Sentinel Storage.
If you have any questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.reddeer.ca/construction.