Who to contact
Looking to submit a request or register a complaint? Here's who to call:
Public Works - 403-342-8238:
- request sanding on city streets.
- request City sidewalk clearing. Before you call, check the Sidewalk Clearing Map (pdf) to ensure the sidewalk in question is normally cleared by The City.
- if the windrow in front of your drive way or back alley access was not cleared within 1-2 hours of plowing.
Parks - 403-342-8299:
- request Red Deer Transit bus stop clearing.
- request trail clearing. Before you call, check the Winter Trail Snow Clearing Map (pdf) to ensure the trail in question is normally cleared by The City.
RCMP non-emergency complaint line - 403-343-5575:
- register a complaint about snow removal on a residential or private business sidewalk or a private parking lot.
- request snow clearing in front of a community mailbox.
- find information about paying or appealing a parking ticket.