My Utilities and E-billing
Sign-up for a My Utilities account and have access to the following information 24/7:
- Account Details
- Balance Information
- 2 years of billing history
- 2 years of account transactions
- Set up Pre-authorized Withdrawal (PAWS)
- E-billing (you'll receive an email notification when your utilities billing information is available to view online)
How do I create a My Utilities account?
Visit https://myutilities.reddeer.ca to create an account.
How do I sign up for pre-authorized withdrawal (PAWS)?
- Log on to your account on the My Utilities website.
- Click My Account and choose the Banking Information tab.
- Click the New Bank Account button and enter your banking information.
- Once entered, click Save.
- Choose the utility accounts that you want to be setup for PAWS. To do this, go back to the Home page.
- Choose the utility account you want to setup on PAWS.
- Click the Start button under the Pre-Authorized Withdrawal header.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click the Save and Accept button.