The City of Red Deer owns this website.
The City of Red Deer ("The City") either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Content on this website.
You may use this website only if you agree to the following terms.
The City grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the website and you will display the Copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that The City does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this website.
- You acknowledge that The City is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Red Deer.
- You agree to grant the City all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the City.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately
The City does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
By visiting this website, The City of Red Deer may obtain some limited information about you, including your IP address, the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and information concerning your browser and operating system. The extent of personal identification depends, in a large part, on the naming standards that are followed by your ISP. You may want to check with them to inquire about their policies and practices in this regard.
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail or complete an electronic form that includes identifying information about you, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you.
For further information regarding The City's authority to collect personal information, please refer to our Privacy Principles.
Collected personal information will only be used by authorized City of Red Deer staff to fulfil the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. This information will not be disclosed to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law.
Cookies are simple text files stored on your computer by your web browser. They provide a method of distinguishing among the visitors to our website.
Cookies created on your computer by using this website do not contain any information that can be used to personally identify you and do not compromise your privacy or security. You can refuse the cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer by using your web browser software.
The City logo is a registered Trademark of The City of Red Deer. All product names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners. All text, graphics, photos, audio and video contained in this website are protected under copyright law.
The City does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to on, or linked to, this website.
Copyright © 2005 The City of Red Deer. All rights reserved.