The Servus Arena is now nearly fully enclosed and windows are installed. Most work is currently happening inside the new arena, with the following activities happening over the next month:
- Structural installation and mechanical rough-in for concession area
- Elevator installation
- Pipe insulation and ductwork installation in lobby
- Rink slab piping installation, reinforcing and inserts
- Painting doors and frames, exposed steel and main corridor wall
- Refrigeration room equipment and piping installation
- Sprinkler installation
- Arena concrete floor is being poured August 9-12. There will be an increase in truck traffic going to and from the arena during this period.
If you have any questions about the Servus Arena Project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.