Tomorrow crews will be plowing Green Routes in Snow Zone I, and Grey Routes in Snow Zone G. Residents are reminded that parking restrictions are in effect while plowing is underway.
Vehicles left on the street when a Snow Zone is scheduled will be ticketed and/or towed: on Green Routes, vehicles will be ticketed and towed ($155), and on Grey Routes vehicles will be ticketed ($85) and plowed in.
The latest schedule update is as follows:
- Zone G: Grey Routes started Thursday, January 19
- Zone H: Grey Routes start Monday, January 23
- Zone I: Green Routes start Thursday, January 19
- Zone J: Green Routes start Friday, January 20
- Zone K: Green Routes start Saturday, January 21
Residents are reminded to move their vehicle when their Snow Zone is scheduled. Plowing takes place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Saturday for Green Routes and Monday to Friday on Grey Routes.
To avoid getting a ticket, residents are encouraged to:
- Sign up for text, email or phone alerts at
- Check the schedule using one of the following methods:
- View the map and schedule at
- Follow The City of Red Deer’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Call the Snow Zone Hotline at 403-406-8796
- Look for signage: Red “no parking” signs are used on Green Routes only. On Grey Routes, there will be large signs at the entrances to neighbourhoods indicating when plowing is taking place.
For more information, please contact:
Communications & Strategic Planning
The City of Red Deer