Booking applications are now being accepted recreation and community spaces for the upcoming spring, summer and fall 2018 season.
Space is available for community associations, sport groups, companies and the public for meetings, league space and special events.
Applications are now being accepted for the rental of the following facilities:
April 2018 to August 2018
- Pools at the Recreation Centre, G. H. Dawe Community Centre and Michener Aquatic Centre
April 2018 to September 2018
- Meeting rooms and special events at the Collicutt Centre, G. H. Dawe Community Centre, Recreation Centre, Kinex Arena, Servus Arena and Kinsmen Community Arenas
- Dry space at the Collicutt Centre, G.H. Dawe Community Centre, Kinex Arena and Kinsmen Community Arenas
- Dry Space at the Collicutt Centre Field House and Soccer Pavilion and G.H. Dawe Community Centre Gymnasium
- Ice at the Collicutt Centre, G.H. Community Centre, Servus Arena, Kinex Arena and Kinsmen Community Arenas
April 2018 to October 2018
- Community Sports fields and Great Chief Park
- 400m Track and Class A size Field at the Legion Track
Applicants must indicate what type of space they want to book and how it will be used, along with the dates and times required. We will make every effort to accommodate all applications but we cannot guarantee that all dates and times requested will be available.
Applications are being accepted until October 30, 2017 and can be filled out online at:
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact:
Collicutt Centre Facility Pass & Booking Specialist
The City of Red Deer