Red Deer Appeal and Review Board
To learn more about the Board's response to the COVID-19 pandemic click here.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please review the RDARB COVID-19 Procedural Rules (pdf)
To file an Appeal for the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board please complete the Appeal Application Form (pdf) and file with the Clerk. A $75 appeal fee must accompany the completed form.
The Red Deer Appeal and Review Board is an Administrative Tribunal established under City of Red Deer Appeal Board Bylaw No. 3619/2019 (pdf) , the duty and purpose of the Red Deer Appeal and Review Board is to hear and to make decisions on appeals for which it is responsible under any City bylaw and in particular, arising under the following bylaws:
- Alarm Bylaw 3591/2017 (pdf)
- Business Licence Bylaw 3609/2018 (pdf)
- Chicken Bylaw 3517/2014 (pdf)
- Community Standards Bylaw 3669/2021 (pdf)
- Dog Bylaw 3429/2009 (pdf)
- Escort Service Bylaw 3319/2003 (pdf)
- Firearms Bylaw 3409/2008 (pdf)
- Land Use Bylaw 3357/2006 - Table of Contents (pdf)
- Utility Bylaw 3606/2018 (pdf)
- Vehicle for Hire Bylaw 3644/2020 (pdf)
The Notice to Appeal must be received by the Clerk at Red Deer City Hall within fourteen (14) days of the date the Appellant was notified of the issue to which an appeal is sought.
Filing and Payment Information can be found by visiting the Appeal Boards webpage.
Please contact the Board Clerk for more information.