- You must be registered as the owner with Alberta Land Titles prior to enrollment. Ownership is typically updated in our system approximately 3 months after your date of purchase. If you are uncertain, please refer to your purchasing documents, contact your lawyer or contact our office.
- TIP applications for Manufactured homes will be processed upon receipt of the completed Bill of Sale.
- To ensure your request can be processed, please complete all sections of this form. Required fields are marked with *
- Questions can be directed to The City of Red Deer Tax Department by phone at (403) 342-8126 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Payor is responsible to advise The City by the 15th of the month of any plan changes required in that month.
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and is protected under the provisions of the Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act.
The information collected will be used to administer the Revenue & Assessment Services Pre-Authorized Withdrawal Tax Instalment Plan (TIP). If you have any questions about the collection, use and protection
of this information, please contact Revenue & Assessment Services - Taxation, 4914 - 48 Ave, Fourth Floor, City Hall, 403-342-8126.