Tax Instalment Plan (TIP)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the temporary closure of City Hall, all Tax Instalment Plan applications, changes and cancellations will be accepted via the online forms found below. If you have questions, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I sign up?
- You must be registered as an owner with Alberta Land Titles prior to enrollment. Ownership is typically updated in our system within 4-6 weeks of your date of purchase. If you are uncertain, please refer to your purchasing documents, contact your lawyer or contact our office.
- TIP Applications for Manufactured Homes will be processed upon receipt of the completed Bill of Sale.
- Fill out our Application form or come visit us in Revenue and Assessment Services on the 4th floor of City Hall.
- Watch for your payments to be automatically withdrawn from your bank account on the last day of each month.
- New for 2020 no initial payment is required to sign up. Application deadline for Annual Taxes is June 15, 2020.
Tax Instalment Plan (TIP) Forms
Click here for answers to our most frequently asked questions.