The City is looking for volunteers to sit on one of several boards, committees, and commissions.
Community members are encouraged to submit their application(s) for an open position on one of the following boards, committees, and commissions:
- Central Alberta Economic Partnership
- Collaborative Community Housing and Homelessness Integration Committee
- Intermunicipal Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
- Library Board
- Mayor’s Recognition Awards Committee
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Public Art Commission
- Red Deer & District Family and Community Support Services Board
- Joint appointment to Red Deer Appeal & Review Board and Red Deer Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
- Red Deer Regional Airport Authority Board
- River Bend Golf and Recreation Society Board
The City is looking for people who have an open mind, are fair and willing to contribute their time and knowledge. Applicants should be able to interpret legislation and communicate effectively.
Each volunteer position has a different level of commitment and terms vary in length. Detailed information for each board, committee, and commission is available online at reddeer.ca/committees.
Those interested in joining a board, committee or commission are invited to complete the required application form and submit it to Legal & Legislative Services. Application forms must be submitted before Monday, September 27, 2021, 9:00 a.m.. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax: 403-346-6195; mailed to Legal & Legislative Services, City of Red Deer, PO Box 5008, 4914 – 48 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4; or dropped off in the mail slot at City Hall.
For more information, contact Legal & Legislative Services by phone: 403-342-8132 or by e-mail at email@example.com
For more information, contact:
The City of Red Deer