(Red Deer, Alberta) – Red Deer’s early commuters will be pleased to know transit service will return to a 5 a.m. start for most routes next week.
Starting Monday, May 17, many Red Deer Transit routes will return to a 5 a.m. start time from Monday to Saturday to accommodate early commuters, as follows:
- Gaetz Avenue Rapid Bus (Route 1) will operate from 5 a.m. to midnight
- Route 2 (Crosstown) will operate from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Route 3 (Hospital-College) will operate from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Route 4 (Glendale-Southeast) will operate from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Neighbourhood area (Routes 10, 11, 13, 15, 16) will operate from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Dynamic shuttle service will continue to offer transit service from Sorensen Station to bus stops around the City from 8 p.m. to midnight. All other routes remain unchanged, as do Sunday service hours.
Red Deer Transit continues to offer affordable, convenient service for just $2.50 or less. Transit schedules and fares are available online at www.reddeer.ca/transit.
For more information, please contact:
Communications & Strategic Planning
The City of Red Deer