Building permit values have declined in September, with 77 approved permits valued at $3.9 million, compared with 76 permits issued in September 2020 worth $10.3 million.
Year-to-date building permits remain lower in 2021, with current values at $87 million compared with $115.7 million last year.
Notable permits include:
- Building permit for a 125.4 m2 addition for a showroom/car delivery bay, interior /exterior renovation and a 85.4 m2 solar panel carport at 6801 50 Avenue, valued at $750,000.
- Building permit for an Exhibition Building and Site Improvements at 2879 Botterill Crescent, valued at $297,000
- Building permit for a detached dwelling with front attached garage and rear partially covered deck at 215 Ellington Crescent, valued at $230,873
- Building permit for a detached dwelling with front attached garage, finished basement and rear uncovered deck at 45 Travis Close, valued at $208,666
- Building permit for detached dwelling with attached garage, basement development and uncovered deck at 18 Thorne Pl., valued at $199,328.
|Value of building permits|
|September 2021||September 2020||January - Sept 2021||January - Sept 2020|
|Permits||Est Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value||Permits||Est. Value|
For more information, contact:
The City of Red Deer