Booking applications are now being accepted for groups wanting to reserve Red Deer’s recreation, pools and community spaces for the upcoming spring, summer & fall 2022 season.
Community associations, sport partners, companies, and the public are encouraged to request space for their meetings, league play and special events, happening in 2022.
Applications are being accepted until October 22, 2021 and can be filled out online at http://www.reddeer.ca/recreation-and-culture/recreation/facility-and-park-rentals/
The following spaces and facilities are available:
Pools - April 2022 to August 2022
- Recreation Centre and Michener Aquatic Centre
Meeting Rooms - April 2022 to September 2022
- Collicutt Centre, G. H. Dawe Community Centre, Recreation Centre, Intermediate School, Servus Arena, Kinsmen Community Arenas and Setter’s Place at Great Chief Park.
Special Events - April 2022 to September 2022
- Collicutt Centre, G. H. Dawe Community Centre, Recreation Centre, Intermediate School, Servus Arena, Kinsmen Community Arenas and Setter’s Place at Great Chief Park
Dry Space - April 2022 to September 2022
- Collicutt Centre, Kinex Arena and Kinsmen Community Arenas
- Collicutt Centre Field House & Soccer Pavilion, G.H Dawe Community Centre Gymnasium, Michener Aquatic Centre Gymnasium and Intermediate School - Omni Space
Studio Space - April 2022 to September 2022
- Intermediate School, GH Dawe Centre, Recreation Centre, Kinsmen Community Arena, Collicutt Centre
Post/Pre-Season Ice - April 2022 to September 2022
- Collicutt Centre, Servus Arena, Kinex Arena and Kinsmen Community Arenas
Outdoor Amenities - April 2022 to October 2022
- Great Chief Park ball diamonds
- Setter’s Place Sports Field
- 400m LTCHS Track
- Bower Ponds Stage
- Garry W. Harris Celebration Plaza
Community Sports Fields - May 2022 to October 2022
- Community Sports Fields
- Community Ball Diamonds
- Cricket Pitch
The City of Red Deer is participating in the Provincial Restrictions Exemption Program, which requires all users over the age of 18, and guests aged 12-17 who are not actively participating in programming, to show valid proof of vaccination, medical exemption or negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of entry. At this time, these requirements remain in place, with no end date provided. Anyone booking space should be aware that these restrictions may still be in place in 2022.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
The City of Red Deer