Bylaw Complaints and Questions
Report a Problem or complaint to The City using The City's online reporting tool.
- Unsightly or un-kept property
- Garbage on private property
- Vehicles or trailers parked on private property
If you would like to submit a photo along with your report, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Property Complaints Process Infographic (pdf) for more information.
Sidewalk complaints need to be reported directly to the Police non-emergency line at 403-406-2200 or using Report a Problem.
On-street Parking Complaints
On street parking complaints need to be reported directly to the at 403-406-2200.
RCMP or Non-Emergency Bylaw Complaints
- Break-ins or thefts where the suspect is gone
- Reporting a crime that happened some time ago
- Suspicious vehicle, person or activity
- Neighbourhood disputes including noise complaints
- Non-urgent cases where immediate police attendance is NOT crucial
- Questions or complaints about E-cigarettes