Emergency Preparedness and Public Safety
The City of Red Deer Emergency Management Program provides coordination, leadership and expertise in relation to emergency mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.
What is the Emergency Management Program?
Emergency Management is responsible for developing and maintaining The City of Red Deer's Emergency Plans.
Other Emergency Management programs and responsibilities include:
- City of Red Deer Emergency Operations Centres (EOC)
- Emergency Management training and Exercise Programs
- Emergency Response
- Disaster Recovery Programs
- Public Awareness and Education
- Emergency Notification and Alerting
- Stakeholder and Public Relations