Non-Residential Request for Information
As part of our commitment to ensuring the highest degree of accuracy for our annual assessments, we conduct ongoing market research which includes tenant/occupancy status of individual properties and the details relating to such. Accurately researching occupancy/tenancy, rental rates, operating costs and vacancy is a vital component in monitoring our local marketplace. The end goal is to provide our stakeholders with realistic, fair and equitable assessment valuations based upon market evidence. We are asking for your assistance in achieving this commitment.
We are conducting our annual survey with the intent to verify our existing occupancy records and to accurately measure market parameters which affect value. The data we collect is vital to our analysis and forms an integral component within our valuation process.
As per the Municipal Government Act Section 295(1) we request that you complete the form below in detail. Even if the property or unit is owner occupied or vacant, you must provide information stating so.
Other points to consider:
- Upon opening the PDF link below please save the document prior to inputting information.
- Ensure that all property and owner information is completed, as additional verification of data may be requested.
- Please provide accurate information on all areas of the property regardless of occupancy.
- Additional information or documents can be provided.
- You have three ways to return the saved information to us:
- email saved document to email@example.com.
- print and deliver to Revenue & Assessment Services, 4th Floor, City Hall, 4914 - 48 Avenue.
- print and mail to The City of Red Deer, Box 5008, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4.
- The deadline for completing this form is July 10, 2019.
The information collected as part of this property valuation is done so under the authority of the Municipal Government Act (MGA) section 295(1) and is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act. The collected information will be used solely for the purpose of determining a fair and equitable assessed value of your property. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Revenue and Assessment Services Department at 403-342-8126, 4914 - 48 Avenue, PO Box 5008, 4th Floor, City Hall, Red Deer, AB T4N 3T4.