Residential Request for Information
The City of Red Deer’s Assessment Services section is committed to collecting and maintaining accurate and up-to-date property information. Accurate property data provides a solid foundation in developing fair and equitable property assessment values.
We collect property information in number of ways, including:
- Property site visits
- Industry sources (market sales, land titles, developers, builders, appraisers)
- New construction plans
- Requests for Information to property owners
Requests for Information are mailed each year to property owners of all property types including single family residential, residential condominiums and manufactured homes.
When you receive a mailed Request for Information from our office, we ask that you read the letter and review the questions on the attached form. It should take about 5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. If you have questions, contact our office by phone at 403.342.8126 or email at email@example.com.
Return your Request for Information Online
For your convenience, your residential Request for Information form can be completed and returned to our office online. If you prefer to use the online option press Launch Portal
- Enter in Your roll number (found on p.1 of the mailed questionnaire)
- Enter in the survey key (found on p.1 of the mailed questionnaire)
- Complete the survey questions and when finished press submit
The City of Red Deer thanks you for your assistance.