Seasonal Road Bans
Click here to view our Map of seasonal and permanent road bans (pdf) .
Effective March 23, 2019, the following roads are designated as areas where trucks are allowed to carry up to a maximum per cent of vehicle axle weight allowance:
90 per cent:
- Township Road 384 from of Range Road 271 (20 Avenue) east to east city limit
- Range Road 272 (30 Avenue) north of Township Road 384 to Township Road 390
- Range Road 271 (20 Avenue) from Township Road 384 south to 55 Street
- Range Road 271 (20 Avenue) from Township Road 390 south to Township Road 384
75 per cent:
- 39 Street (Township Road 382) from Range Road 270 west to Range Road 271(20 Avenue)
- Township Road 390 from Range Road 272 (30 Avenue) east to Range Road 271 (20 Avenue)
- Range Road 270 from 19 Street north to 55 Street
- C&E Trail from Hwy 11A north to Township Road 391
50 per cent:
- Range Road 281 from city limit to 79 Street
Seasonal road bans are in effect until further notice.
Permanent Road Bans
The following roads have year-round permanent bans for trucks:
50 per cent:
- Range Road 271 from 55 Street to 39 Street
- C&E Trail from Township Road 391to City Limits
- Queens Drive from Brandt Tractor to 79 Street
For more information, please contact Public Works at 403-342-8238.
Motorists requiring short term exemption from roadway ban are to make application through Engineering Services no less than three business days prior.