City streets in residential areas may be used by anyone, whether they are a resident of the neighbourhood or a visitor to the city.
- No person shall park, load or unload a public service vehicle or commercial vehicle exceeding 6 meters in length upon any highway except in areas designated by the city.
- With the exception of a recreational vehicle, no person shall park a vehicle with a trailer exceeding six meters in length or a truck tractor unit with or without a semi-trailer or trailer attached on a highway in front of, across from or adjacent to residential property.
- No person shall park an unattached trailer on a highway in front of, across from or adjacent to residential property.
- You may park a vehicle while unloading or loading goods to or from premises, a utility or other trailer temporarily used for construction, demolition or landscaping providing it does not obstruct other users of the highway.
- During snow removal and street cleaning the City can temporarily suspend on street parking. Signage will be placed prior to parking suspension.
Should there appear to be a contravention of these rules, please contact the Bylaw Enforcement Officers through the RCMP Bylaw Complaint Line (non-emergency) at 403-343-5575.