Change of Mailing Address

The mailing address(es) registered on your property title, at Alberta Land Titles Office (LTO), is the address used for all assessment and tax documents. 

To update your mailing address, please complete the Notice of Change of Address for Service Form and submit:

Alberta Land Titles Office
John E. Brownlee Building
10365-97th Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 3W7

Contact Alberta Land Titles for more information by:

If the mailing address change is due to a change done by Canada Post, include the letter along with your completed form to Alberta Land Titles Office.

Additional Information

Business Improvement Area

A BIA Business Change Form must be completed for:

  • New business moving in
  • Business moving out
  • Change of mailing address
  • Change of business ownership
Manufactured Homes

Any ownership change or request for mailing address must be submitted to The City in writing. 

Change of Ownership:

  • Submit copy of the signed bill of sale to The City
  • Complete TIP cancellation form if enrolled on the TIP plan

Mailing address update: