- To enroll, the tax account must be current.
- Monthly TIP payments are withdrawn on the last day of each month.
- January to May withdrawals are based on the prior year's taxes divided by the months remaining in the calendar year.
- In June, withdrawals will be adjusted for the remaining seven months based on the current year's taxes. Any charges to your tax account that have not been paid will result in the following:
- Prior to May 1: recalculation of the Tax Instalment Plan withdrawal in June.
- After May 1: adjustment of the final Tax Instalment Plan withdrawal in December.
- Tax rolls on TIP are paid in full after the December 31 withdrawal. Accounts enrolled in TIP are not subject to penalties.
The TIP program is a payment contract. The City reserves the right to remove accounts who are in contravention of the terms and conditions of the agreement.