Residential and Non-Residential Online Service

computer graphic - online forms

The following online services are available for our customers.

Open, transfer or close an account

Use this form to apply for new service when you move into a property; to cancel a service when you move out; or to transfer your service if you move within the city of Red Deer.

Update Contact Information

Please use this form to update any account or contact information related to your current Utility account.

Submit your water reading

Use this online form to submit a reading for your water meter. Please have your account number and meter reading ready.