Spring program registration is now open. Create your custom Activity Guide here.x
BMO Financial Kids Corner
Our qualified staff have ELCC training (Early Learning and Childcare), CPR and Standard First Aid. All staff have completed a criminal record check.
We provide a safe, nurturing and peanut free environment for your children while you are enjoying our facility.
Our childminding drop-in service is first come, first served with reservation space available. We maintain a cold/flu free environment.
January 3 - March 31, 2023
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Sunday/Statutory Holidays & Long Weekends||Closed|
|Onsite Reservation||15 minutes||$1.55|
|Offsite Reservation (for children age 18+ months)||15 minutes||$1.80|
|Late Fee for reserved childminding spot or pick up after closing hours||per minute||$2.45|
Drop-in Childminding Card Prices
Punch cards are valid at the Collicutt Centre and the G.H Dawe Centre.
Before You Come...
- Parents are required to remain in the facility while children are in our care, unless an off site reservation has been made.
- Off-site reservations must be made 24 hours in advance and your child must be at least 18 months of age.
- Childminding cards are not valid for reservations.
- All children must wear clean indoor shoes or socks. No bare feet.
- Please provide a labelled zipper lock bag containing personal items. (e.g. diapers, bottles, snacks)
- Bottles and snack containers must be unbreakable.
- All snacks must be nut free.
- For the health and safety of others, we ask that you refrain from bringing children who are ill.
For more information call 403-358-7537.